Sunday, February 27, 2011

Geese. Dislike.


Yes, geese. I hate geese. They act all high and mighty and they do whatever the hell they please and whenever. If I were a believer in Creationism, I would question why geese were created in the first place.

So, I was doing my usual morning thing of sleeping in, when all of a sudden--

HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK

I wake up very disturbed. First thought of the day: "F'ing hell." It was around 9:30 AM when I woke up. Not amused.

It stopped for a minute until--

HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK

I wished for a rifle or a shotgun. I really dislike noises that just persist like this. This--

HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK...

... went on until 10:30 ish. Well, actually, it just grew fainter. As if somebody chased them away. Then I thought about sleeping again but remembered I have places to go to 20 minutes from then. I decide to start up Monster Hunter Portable 3rd and to do some hunting. One of the monsters I hunted--

HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK

asdfjkl; fml

Note: It's worse when I'm heading to school some days. The geese just decide to sit in the middle of the road and mess with anyone driving by. I'm thinking they're either thinking "umadbro" or "lol good morning neighbor" when they do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment