Sunday, May 8, 2011

"Let's Play a Video Game!" - Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

Remember my Metal Gear Solid post? Well, check it out. A Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker post.

Now let me start by stating the obvious:

I love this game.

No kidding. I love Peace Walker. It's amazing. I mean, I really didn't think all that well of the other two games I played in the series (Metal Gear Solid and Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops+) and I was beginning to lose hope in the series. However, just the other day, when I went to an import store to look for games to buy, I decided to get this. And oh boy, was this purchase worth it.

Originally, I was looking for Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater for the PlayStation 2, but after being told that it wasn't in stock in any of the import stores, I decided "Eh. Let's get the next best thing. Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker." Funny thing is... Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots was also being sold here. Yes, MGS4 for the PlayStation 3. Why did I not get that? Easy.

Metal Gear Solid 3 was tight. And so is any other game (except Portable Ops+, that game kinda sucked compared to the rest) of the series that takes place during the Cold War and has Big Boss (aka Naked Snake, Snake) as the protagonist.

… In all seriousness, though, Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker for the Sony PlayStation Portable is AMAZING. 5/5. No complaints whatsoever.

2 comments:

  1. Wait, so why didn't you get it? It's detrimental to your health when you don't play it: Every second progresses your age three times as fast when it's not in your game collection. Take my copy or something but at least play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't find it. They asked if I wanted to order it, but I said "Nah, forget that." and then I bought this.

    EQUALLY AS GOOD.

    Also...

    KOJIMA IS GOD. KOJIMA IS GOD. KOJIMA IS GOD. KOJIMA IS GOD.

    ReplyDelete