Thursday, April 21, 2011

OH GOD HELP ME.

So I was browsing around on YouTube at around 11:30 PM yesterday and... I came across this one video. Yes. I decided I'd watch this. At 11:30 PM.

I went into hysterics. I went asdfjkl; . I went insane. But I kept watching this. In fact, I even have it on iTunes with the artist and album title as "Does it even matter?" and "This is insane beyond insanity. WTF. Help me." respectively. This is how much it drove me off the walls. It's just... what. I'm not even going to begin to question this. It's just so... so ridiculous.

It's just so painful. But at the same time, it's hilarious. It's like a whip with a rubber chicken tied to the end. It's painful and hilarious at the same time.

Well. That's enough talk. Here's what's caused me so much pain.



... You may think I'm overreacting. Maybe. Maybe. I've yet to see someone who can make bullet overreact.

... Yeah, you think I'm overreacting, aren't you? Well, just you wait. This is actually more painful than it seems. Go ahead. Click the play button. CLICK IT. CAN'T RUN.

HATRED IS WHAT DRIVES ME.

ETERNAL PAIN.

KNOW THIS PAIN.

TAKE YOUR LAST BREATH.

SURRENDER NOW TO OBLIVION.

Yes, I found this just at the end of 4/20. No questions.

3 comments:

  1. XD IT BURNS!!! HELP!!! I CAN'T STOP HITTING THE REPLAY BUTTON!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I played seven of these Nyan videos, starting each one mere seconds after the last.

    Lappy was not pleased with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan. D: Oh no, I've gotten into it now.

    ReplyDelete